|Location: Solihull, West Midlands||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Harriet Houlton|
Infrastructure Support Analyst 24/7
Infrastructure Support Analyst needed for an IT managed services and business software based in Solihull who are looking for someone to work a shift pattern of 2 nights and 2 days a week.
Some of the main duties of the Infrastructure Support Analyst will include:
- Maximise the use of all in-house systems to be a key member of a highly customer focused and professional Service Desk function.
- Work with your colleagues on the Infrastructure Team to effectively monitor customer systems and network performance, to process alerts and manage Incidents and Service Requests. Receive escalations from the EUC Lead escalate effectively to achieve the highest level of customer service.
- Communicate fully and effectively with customers throughout the incident lifecycle, ensuring that at all times the customer is fully aware of the status of their incident or service request.
- Provide the highest level of service by meeting or exceeding contractual SLAs and KPIs and by proactively identifying process improvement opportunities within the department.
- Work from or travel to customer sites to provide extended Service Desk services to the customer beyond that provided from our office locations as required.
- Provide Problem Management by using all the information to hand to identify, prevent or resolve either ongoing or potential issues that would adversely affect a customer.
- Work with the Change Management team to write and implement change requests to ensure minimum impact to the customer when undertaking essential work and maintenance.
The successful Infrastructure Support Analyst will ideally have experience with the following:
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems including Active Directory, Group Policy.
- Virtualisation (e.g. Vmware, MS Hyper-V)
- Enterprise Storage (e.g. Netapp, Dell EqualLogic)
- Microsoft Exchange.
- Networking (basic configuration of firewalls, routers and switches)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Infrastructure Support Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.