|Location: Worthing, West Sussex||Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
My client, a retail organisation, are looking for a self-motivated, customer focused IT Infrastructure Support to provide professional IT Support via the Internal Helpdesk to clients remote sites, focusing on a providing a high level of support to the end user and producing easily interpreted route cause analysis/ process maps/ associated documentation. Responsible for leading the set up and support of IT infrastructure of remote sites.
This position is based in Worthing and paying £28,000-£32,000 + benefits
- Appropriate IT qualification
- Knowledge of Computer Operating Systems including Windows and Linux
- Knowledge of Office Applications including Microsoft Office, OpenOffice etc
- Knowledge of Email systems
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to manage and prioritise multiple issues
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Software Problems
- Organised, Methodical, Self-managing.
- Installation/Configuration of Linux systems
- Knowledge of Sage Accounting software
For a more detailed Job spec, please apply now.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.