|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Infrastructure Support Lead
As an Infrastructure Support Lead you will recieve the following benefits:
- Free Car Parking
- Voucher Scheme
- 23 days A/L plus bank holidays
- Volunteer Day
- Eye care vouchers
My client based in the Surrey area are a leading MSP (Managed Service Provider) who are looking to recruit a Infrastructure Support Lead.
As an Infrastructure Support Lead the focus will be on managing the tools used to monitor and manage the customers environmrnts which are Kaseya VSA, Kaseya Traverse and PRTG.
- Working within all Managed Service customers, you will take a lead role in the ongoing proactive support and delivery of the Managed Service. You will be responsible for the technical delivery and support of the managed service through its lifetime.
- Your role is to own and drive forward the utilization of the toolsets within the business to monitor and manage the customer's environments. Working with the Service Delivery teams to understand how we can further strengthen the services, with focus on capacity and availability.
- Working within all areas of the business, you will be required to engage with Commercial Account Managers and sales staff, with a focus on ownership and management of toolsets
- Assist with delivering managed service transition plans and setup tasks for new managed service customers, such as connectivity, monitoring and management solutions.
As an Infrastructure Support Lead you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for developing strong, high level technical skills to aid the support across all business areas
- Responsible for the proactive management of the infrastructure toolsets
- Manage the in-life customer infrastructure and develop the delivered environment in-line with the business requirements of the customer
- Interface with key stakeholders, and facilitate communication channels between the customer, Service Desk and the delivery team
- Take an active role in representing Managed Service Operations,
- Carry out assignments, specifically:
- Become the Technical Authority for monitoring and management toolsets and standards
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and technical delivery solution (hardware and software) standards.
- Delivery of solutions to both external and internal customers, including status reporting as required.
- Carry out project and transition tasks for new managed service customers.
- Complete pre and post delivery handover, documentation and reporting.
- Take part in the 3rd line 24x7 on-call Rota for P1 escalations
- Achieve and maintain personal accreditation(s) and training plan in line with company strategy.
- Demonstrate flexibility and commitment in constantly re-appraising personal performance standards
- Proactively progress and drive the delivery of customer Service Improvement Plans
Infrastructure Support Lead Technical Skills:
- Kaseya VSA, Kaseya Traverse and PRTG
- Microsoft environments - Server OS, Azure, Intune, Powershell, SharePoint, Exchange, SQL.
- VMWare, Citrix XenServer, Network & Firewalls