|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: £38000 - £45000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Job Title: Infrastructure Test Engineer
Location: Surrey - Commutable from Aldershot, Guildford, Camberley, Woking
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000 + Package
Key Skills: Submarine, Requirements, Documentation, Design, Projects, Test, Requirements, Software, Hardware, Functional, Non-Functional, C++, C#, PowerShell, Scripting, Lifecycle
Infrastructure Test Engineer required to join my client in playing a key role in the development of cutting edge Submarine platforms.
Working from site my client is looking to onboard an brand new Infrastructure Test Engineer to join their growing team. Working within this established, international renowned company, they are looking for a motivated & dedicated engineer to provide cutting edge support to submarine programs! If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Infrastructure Test Engineer?
- Breaking down requirements, designing documented solutions & developing products ready for design proving activities.
- Develop & test components on the Common Infrastructure Product suite in ensuring functional & non-functional requirements have been met
- Presenting & preparing design review material at product phase reviews
- Maturing of design concepts to meet designated readiness levels
- To produce system specifications from technical requirements
- Ensure traceability of requirements to their parent system-level requirements and aiding the test team
- Technical input to the project management team to produce robust cost estimates & technical risk assessments
What are we looking for in our next Infrastructure Test Engineer?
- Degree educucation in a STEM discipline
- Have experience of scripting i.e. PowerShell, bash
- Have programming knowledge C++, C#
- Experience of the full engineering lifecycle
- Experience of producing systems specifications from technical requirements
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Engineering expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Infrastructure Test Engineer, hit that apply button now!
ELIGIBILTY TO GAIN SC CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED TO START THIS OPPORTUNITY