|Location: Brighton, East Sussex||Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Cox|
Initial Underwriter - FTC (Until September 2019) - Brighton
Initial Underwriter. This is an opportunity that will allow you to support and provide quotations to the internal pricing underwriters within your division. You will be working within the Employee Benefits department focusing on providing initial analysis of requests of pricing from their customers.
The role itself would be ideal for someone with great attention to detail and that has aspirations to develop into an Underwriter.
- Insurance industry experience
- An excellent eye for detail with high accuracy levels.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good communicator both in writing and verbally, comfortable in contacting customers over the phone.
- Educated to at least a C grade in GCSE English and Mathematics.
About the role
- Day to day preparation and processing of quotations, proactively managing the work volumes of these to stay within service level agreements.
- Interpret information from customer requests and apply them to our standard procedures.
- Providing support to Underwriters, and answering queries for customers over the telephone and by email.
- Liaising with other internal departments as and when required.
- Completion of other, similar processes to support the overall team delivery.
The salary is competitive and ultimately it will be based on experience.
This is a great role to work and a leading company to work for. In this business they expect you to add real value and make a difference. For more information please apply or contact Jack Cox on 01342 330561