|Location: London, England||Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum + +OTE|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Inside Sales Executive | Technology | London | Permanent | £25,000 - £30,000 + OTE
My client, a technology company based in London, are seeking an Inside Sales Executive. This role is permanent and will be paying £25,000 - £30,000 pa.
This role will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Key responsibilities of the Inside Sales Executive will be:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Achieve monthly and quarterly lead generation targets
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand a database of prospects within SalesForce
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
Ideal Inside Sales Executive's will have:
- Proven B2B inside sales experience, min 2 years
- Technically astute and interested in technology, with experience working for a technology business
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate CRM systems (experience of SalesForce a distinct advantage)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
This is a great opportunity for a sales executive to step into a fast-paced organisation during a period of substantial growth.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.