|Location: Ampthill, Bedfordshire||Salary: Up to £25 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
Inspector needed - Contract position - Based in Bedfordshire - Paying up to £25 per hour
Currently I'm recruiting for an Inspector to join my client who are a leading Defence and Aerospace company based in Cheltenham. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with the below.
Required skills for the successful Inspector:
- Required skills for the successful
- Experience in a similar inspection role within a manufacturing organisation
- Experience in the use of some of the following metrology equipment; CMM / Laser Tracker / Faro Arm
- Experience in CMM programming via PC-DMIS software
- A Detailed understanding of first principle methodology
- Experience in Goods-in and Source Release activities
- Involvement within Calibration activities
- Creation of Non Conformance reports and associated Root Cause Analysis.
- Experience in Electrical testing
- Strong SAP user skills.
- Sound electrical inspections skills &/or capability.
- Verification at Source experience.
Desirable skills for the successful Inspector:
- Stong team player.
- Abiity to work unsupervised.
- Ability to work in a pressure high tempo environment.
- Strong general Core Inspection skills and experiences.
If this is of interest please apply today!
Please note that the successful Inspector must be eligible for Security Clearance