|Location: Cannock, Staffordshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Meg Easterbrook|
3 month contract
Inspector Job Description
Reporting to the Production Manager, we are looking to recruit an Inspector for a 3-month period in the Assembly department. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, flexible individual with an ability to read and interpret drawings and carry out self-inspection related tasks.
The successful Inspector will be required to inspect/audit manufactured product against both Company and customer specifications.
Key responsibilities of the Inspector
- Inspecting, auditing of manufactured product to company and /or customer standards and reporting results.
- Carry out patrol inspections.
- Ensure all relevant documentation i.e. MITP/QA1/QA2, test results and completed prior to release of equipment.
- Ensure all shortages are recorded on MITP/QA1/QA2's prior to release of equipment.
- Ensure all relevant IFS transactions are completed prior to release of equipment.
- To formally retain and retrieve Contract, Test & Inspection records as necessary.
- To advise and assist manufacturing and engineering departments on company standards.
- To assist in training operators in self-inspection.
- To carry out inspection at suppliers/customers premises.
- Liaise with customer representatives as required.
- Supporting other inspection sections as necessary, e.g. Goods Inwards and Sensors
- Arbitrate in fitness for purpose of material and if necessary, implement the rejection procedure.
Personal attributes/Skills for the inspector role.
- CQI Certificate in Quality Management Level 3, (U304 - Quality Management)
- ISO 9000/1:2015 procedures.
- ISO 14001 procedures.
- IFS business system awareness.
- IPC 620/610 CERTIFIED.
- ESD - Electrostatic awareness
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- GCSE Grade C Math's & English or equivalent at grade A*-C/9-4
- Good communication skills at all levels of the organisation
- Must be able to get full SC Clearance with no restrictions
Benefits for the successful inspector
Contract rate confirmed on application.
Can be offered on a Fixed Term Contract.
How to Apply for the Inspector position:
This is a genuinely urgent position so we need someone to start ASAP.
Please click 'Apply Now!' or call Meg Easterbrook at Gold Group on 01342 330503 and mention it is the Inspector role you are applying for.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.