|Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire||Salary: vehicle|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure, Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Installation Engineer - VMS (Variable Message Signs) / Motorway Comms / Traffic Signs
Home Counties - Hertfordshire / Buckinghamshire
** Attractive salary, vehicle and benefits on offer - please get in contact to discuss available package! **
This will be working a mixture of days & nights ( 50/ 50 ) - must be flexible with working hours - Mon - Friday, overtime rates in place for night work.
Your role is to undertake new installations of traffic signals / traffic signs equipment. You will also be required to carry out electrical testing, commissioning and other modification works.
- Cable installation, cable termination and testing
- Carry out installation of traffic / motorways equipment
- Carry out pre-commissioning activities
- Site supervision
- Supervise sub contractors
- Carry out periodic inspections and 5 yearly tests
The successful Installation Engineer ( VMS / Traffic Signs / Motorway Comms ) will have the following qualifications:
- 2391 / 2392 or 2394 & 2395 - Test and inspection
- IOSH - working safely / relevant H&S qualifications
- ECS card
- Previous experience installing highways equipment / motorway comms, such as traffic signs, traffic signals, VMS (Variable message signs)
- Understanding of MCX (Motorway Communication Systems Installation) drawings
Please contact Brogan ASAP or send your CV to apply for the Installation Engineer ( Traffic Signals / Traffic Signs ) role.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.