|Location: St. Albans, Hertfordshire||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + car, laptop & phone|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals, Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Installations Manager - Car Park Ticketing and Barriers
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Installations Manager (Car Park Ticketing & Barriers), on behalf of my client, a parking solutions and services company.
Your role as Installations Manager is to look after New Installations and upgrade projects on car parking access and ticketing solutions.
- Maximise efficiency of installations of car access / people access products - on time and to margin
- Project management - you will be responsible for a team of project managers
- Sales & Project Administration - you will be responsible for 2-3 admin staff
- Weekly Forecasting
- Oversee Health & safety
- Maintain contact with customer regularly handling any installation issues, discuss feedback and any improvements
- Attend regular meetings with PM's and Sales Managers
- Oversee management and appointment installation subcontractors
** You will be required totravel UK wide for customer and site visits, as well as occasional travel overseas to attend meetings. **
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Installation team management experience / Senior Project management exp
- Demonstrable experience in team management
- You will ideally come from a car access / ticketing background
- SMSTS / Project Management qualification highly desirable
If you would like to apply for the Installations Manager role, please send me your CV or get in contact with Brogan ASAP!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.