|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: attractive salary & benefits|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals, Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Installer - Traffic Signal / Highways Electrical
I am currently looking for someone with an electrical background (ideally highways electrical but not essential), to take on the role of Installation Technician, on behalf of my client, a leading highways technology company.
** This role is offering an attractive salary + benefits (including company van) - Please call me for more info on the package **
Your role is to install and commission Traffic Signals, cables and other highways electrical equipment / technology. You will also be required to carry out tests on cables and terminate them.
- Install and commision of traffic equipment
- Cable termination and testing
- Maintain high health and safety standards
- Electrical or communications qualifications and knowledge
- Electrical testing certification (or working torwards)
- MUST HOLD FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE
- NRSWA / HERS8 / Chapter 8 / Street works / G39 (preferable but not essential)
- Traffic / Highway electrical background preferred - will consider any electrical, telecoms, engineering background.
If you do not have specific highways electrical background, training will be provided.
If you have the electrical background required for this Installer role, please contact Brogan or send your CV ASAP.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.