|Location: West Malling, Kent||Salary: Up to £17000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
West Malling, Kent
up to £17,000
This is a Monday - Friday (9am-5:30pm) with no flexy hours, so the successful candidate must be willing to work these hours.
An enthusiastic Insurance Administrator is needed for a successful insurance organisation that is based in Kent
Purpose of the Insurance Administrator:
You will work closely with a small team of underwriters to assist with the general queries received concerning their online ordering platform for the ordering of conveyancing searches and legal indemnity insurance.
Benefits for the Insurance Administrator:
Competitive salary, Pension scheme and other benefits!
Some of the main duties of the Insurance Administrator will include:
* Answering all website and telephone queries concerning the usability of the website and supporting clients with any queries they have on our products.
* Mapping and ordering searches for large areas of land.
* Processing cancellations of products ordered in error.
* Ordering and drafting of parish data reports and full chancel repair searches.
* Carrying out chasing tasks every morning on outstanding third party's searches.
* Adding new users to existing accounts.
* Processing new registrations of all new accounts ensuring that KYC checks are carried out and followed.
* Creating case files for all emails that are received within strict deadlines.
* Booking in weekly team meetings and gathering reports and information into a clear, easy to follow Powerpoint and writing minutes.
* Carrying out as and when required daily tasks such as chasing quotations that are yet to be converted for the Underwriters.
* Ensuring all tasks are undertaken in accordance with agreed standards.
* General and administration tasks.
What you need to be the successful Insurance Administrator:
* Some office/administrative experience.
* Flexible approach and ability to recognise and adapt to changing business requirements.
* Educated to GCSE/Standard Grade level or equivalent..
* Competent IT skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel (Intermediate) and PowerPoint.
* Previous office experience is preferred, ideally in Insurance or Financial Services
* Proven attention to detail
* Ability to work within strict deadlines to ensure turnaround times are met.
Candidate will need to be versatile, well spoken, well presented, extremely organised and precise with good attention to detail and an excellent telephone manner. Candidate should preferably have office experience and experience dealing with clients by telephone, e-mails and letters.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Administrator to progress their career within the Insurance sector.
You do not want to miss out so please apply asap as this vacancy will be filled quickly!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.