|Location: London, England||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Additional Benefits + Share Options|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel Paine|
Integrated Designer | Tech Start-Up | London | £35,000 - £40,000 | Permanent
My client, a tech start-up located in London City, is seeking an Integrated Designer for a permanent position paying £35,000 -£40,000 per annum.
The Integrated Designer will be responsible for all online and offline marketing and activity, working closely with the UX (User Experience) and Marketing team.
Key responsibilities of the Integrated Designer:
- Experience with Graphic Design, illustration, animation and video;
- Responsible for creative projects from start to finish;
- Working on numerous projects including:
- Brand Design;
- Promotional activity;
- Social Media campaigns;
- Email / HTML Banners;
- Support the brand and growth of customers.
Ideal Integrated Designers will display:
- Experience within an agency or inhouse organisation;
- Must be able to display a strong portfolio;
- B2B & B2C marketing experience;
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite;
- Ideally experience with After Effects / Premier;
- Skills in HTML / CSS.
My client is keen to get this Integrated Designer vacancy filled ASAP; so, if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional support, then this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!