|Location: East Sussex, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Integration and Test Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Package
Key Skills: Test, Integration, Management, Electrical, Cost, Schedule, Requirements, Engineering, Aerospace, Defence, Development, Environmental, Vibration, Humidity, Product Lifecycle
An experienced Integration and Test Manager is required to play a key role in managing the integration and test of all components, sub systems and systems ensuring electrical and physical compatibility is met in meeting program cost and schedule objectives.
So, what will you be doing as an Integration and Test Manager?
- Ensuring on time delivery of test programmes, test reports etc.
- Make efficient use of test resources and personnel
- Financial reporting against test and facilities budgets
- Departmental management of personnel and facilities
- Forecasting of requirements against programmes
- Development and documentation of Departmental processes and procedures
What are we looking for in our next Integration and Test Manager?
- Degree Educated in an Engineering discipline
- 10+ years within Product Development Test
- A strong understanding of the Product lifecycle
- Experience in the management of a Test and Integration development environment
- Experience managing test engineers and technicians
- Scheduling test programmes in an environment of conflicting priorities
- Experience of Environmental testing: Temperature, Humidity, Vibration
- Diagnosis of faults/issues
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the Integration and Test Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Integration and Test Manager, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.