|Location: Bristol, Bristol, England||Salary: Package|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery, Defence, Electronics, Engineering, Space, Life Sciences, Technology, Safety||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Job Title: Intelligence Solution Architect
Location: Open + Remote
Salary: £DOE + Package
Key Skills: Solutions Architect, Enterprise Architect, AI, Data, Analytics, Bid, Proposal, Leadership, Transformation, Development, Defence, Engineering, Intelligence
An experienced Intelligence Solution Architect is required to play a key role in providing solution leadership and co-ordination across specific Defence Intelligence strategic areas. You will be tasked with engaging with customers and leading subject experts in the design and delivery of solutions across all aspects of intelligence transformation.
So, what will you be doing as an Intelligence Solution Architect?
- Development of intelligence systems and services across multiple domains including within the geospatial, imagery, open source and all-source intelligence domains.
- Data centric solutions including the integration of automation of the C4ISR enterprise and development of Artificial Intelligence solutions within the architecture.
- Intelligence Tradecraft Transformation including how analysis expertise is developed and integrated within a data centric, transformational organisation.
What are we looking for in our next Intelligence Solution Architect?
- Have proven experience operating in a Solution Architect role, working across the business development phases in the shaping, design and selling of solutions to customers.
- Have experience in defining how data should be governed, managed and exploited to deliver decision advantage.
- Have strong commercial awareness, able to shape propositions so they achieve optimal contribution to the business.
- Have experience selling propositions: including:
- Producing high quality bid response material and proposals, leading workshops and presenting to all levels of the customer as required.
- Have strong leadership of diverse technical teams, providing clear direction to ensure alignment and effective collaboration.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Intelligence Solution Architect, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Intelligence Solution Architect, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.