|Location: East Sussex, England||Salary: £275 - £325 per day|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services, Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Steve Barham|
Interim Reward Manager, East Sussex. Working for a successful and well know listed business based on the South Coast. This is cover while the company recruits the permanent appointment so will be likley to be for a three to six month period.
You will be supporting the delivery of all aspects of remuneration including benchmarking, job evaluation, pay and bonus annual review, share scheme awards, benefits, remuneration regulation and executive pay.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a reward role
- Have a good understanding reward structures including:- salaries, bonuses and benefits
- Ability to work in a high change environment
- Accountability for successfully delivering projects in an HR environment
About the role
- Be the reward subject matter expert to the HR function and business colleagues
- Lead the annual pay and bonus cycle, ensuring that areas of responsibility, including effective salary benchmarking and relevant data analysis and research are completed in line with project timetable
- Project manage key reward initiatives, drawing on own skills and experience and those of the wider team as required
- Management of benefits, ensuring that areas of responsibility including research, analysis, communications and systems work are completed in line with project timetable
- Support executive remuneration agendas to ensure they are well managed and the organisation is compliant with relevant regulatory requirements
- Carry out evaluation of roles, ensuring that outcomes are consistent and that results are fed back promptly to the relevant business area through the relevant HR channels, ensuring the integrity of the broader Organisation Design
The company offers a flexible and agile working environment where home working is supported but the role will require a minimum of two to three days in the office.
For more information please don't hesitate to contact Stephen Barham on 01342 330558