|Location: Horsham, West Sussex||Salary: £350 - £375 per day|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Steve Barham||Job Published: 17 days ago|
This is an opportunity to join a well know business based in Horsham, West Sussex. The role will be joining a large HR team that has recently gone through a period of transformation and change. To work with the Head of HR to develop and implement the HR strategy, specifically in relation to pay and reward
- You will be CIPD qualified ideally charted or masters level
- Have experience of total reward include compensation, benefits, incentives and pension
- Strong knowledge of implementing strategy, specifically in relation to pay and reward.
- Experience working within a job evaluation framework.
- Enjoy developing, reviewing and implementing policies, procedures and working practices.
- Experience of working on HR projects, payroll, pensions, managing external suppliers
- Strong MI and analysis skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiating and influencing skills.
About the role
- Be the reward subject matter expert to the HR function and business colleagues
- Lead the annual pay and bonus cycle, ensuring that areas of responsibility, including effective salary benchmarking and relevant data analysis and research are completed in line with project timetable
- Project manage key reward initiatives, drawing on own skills and experience and those of the wider team as required
- Management of benefits, ensuring that areas of responsibility including research, analysis, communications and systems work are completed in line with project timetable
- Support executive remuneration agendas to ensure they are well managed and the organisation is compliant with relevant regulatory requirements
- Carry out evaluation of roles, ensuring that outcomes are consistent and that results are fed back promptly to the relevant business area through the relevant HR channels, ensuring the integrity of the broader Organisation Design
If you are interested in the this role please don't hesitate to apply or for more information please contact Steve Barham on 01342 330558