|Location: Swanley, Kent||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Basset|
Intermediate Estimator - Dartford (Kent) - Residential Refurbishment
Position: Intermediate Estimator
Salary: £50-55k + excellent benefits
Intermediate Estimator or Assistant Level required to join a growing, proactive and fun team. You will be required to liaise closely with the Commercial and Business Development Teams and maintain a clear view of the Company's strategy and objectives including bidding and pricing tactics. My client will give you the freedom to do your job with no red tape, as it is important to my client that you deliver a quality product backed up by a first-class service. The ability to effectively plan tenders to ensure timely and accurate preparation of tender documentation and pricing information resulting in a quality submission.
While the projects are predominately social housing this role will be expanding into commercial, education, small scale new builds, £5m. The project values £500k - £5m. You will be based in Swanley but will be required to conduct weekly site visits.
The client will provide the right Intermediate Estimator growth and great opportunities for career progression. It is very important that they make a difference to communities and leave a lasting legacy. They have tripled their profits and released strong results for 2015/16 financial year. They will offer you a good package as you join this expanding team.
What they want:
- Quantity Surveying degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years Quantity Surveyor or Estimator experience is desirable.
- Track record of winning profitable work.
- Intermediate Estimator with a working knowledge of marketing and economic factors.
- Flexible approach to working to meet tender deadlines.
- Intermediate Estimator with strong organisation and project management skills, able to prioritise.
- Proven track record in the development of cost models and predicted life cycle costs.
- Awareness of commercial aspects including standard forms of contracts (NEC, TPC2005, JCT, PPC2000), conflict management and dispute resolution.
My client will not consider applicants who cannot demonstrate a stable career path.
If this position of an Intermediate Estimator is you, then please contact me as soon as possible.