|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Meg Easterbrook||Job Published: 12 days ago|
3 month contract (possible extension)
An Internal Auditor is needed for a leading and innovative aerospace organisation based in Bedfordshire.
We are looking to employ an experienced Internal Auditor within the design environment, and with plenty of 21J exposure and proven work experience in the aerospace/defence industry.
Please note this role will require you to hold current SC Clearance.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Internal Auditor will include:
- You will be responsible for carrying out internal audits again ISO, EASA, CAA and MAA requirements.
- Conducting internal audits and reporting your findings to the relevant departments
- Providing practical risk management, internal controls and process improvement solutions.
- Delivering accurate audit reports and supporting materials within agreed timeframes.
- Conducting post-audit debriefs
- Managing and implementing internal audits
What you need to be the successful Internal Auditor:
In order to be the successful Internal Auditor and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Proven work experience as an internal auditor
- Lead assessor certified within ISO 9001, DAOS and EASA Part 21J
- Formal aerospace engineering qualification.
- Work history in the aerospace/defence industry.
- Must be experienced within a design environment.
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Brilliant reporting skills
- Experience in performing audits within the civil or military aviation environment.
- Be a team player, and interested in achieving the common goal of the client
Due to the nature of the industry, I cannot confirm salary/rate information at this stage, but for more information please call Meg at Gold Group on 01342 330503
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an internal auditor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.