|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £300 - £395 per day|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Steve Barham|
Internal Auditor, Crawley, West Sussex. Working for and business that is well know in the aviation sector. This role will report to the Head of Assurance and Compliance and will be a twelve month contract to oversee controls advice, risk management challenge and governance support in a highly regulated competitive sector.
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIA)
- Have a background in Audit, Internal Audit, Assurance, Risk and/or Compliance
- Knowledge of the aviation and/or retail sectors would be advantageous
Duties will include:-
- Reviewing and testing internal controls
- Implementing new company policies over expenditure
- Ensuring the governance and delegated authorities are being adhered
- Completing a number of supplier audits
- Ensuring that insurance policies meet the needs of the business
This will be an interesting role with some travel in the UK but you will be predominantly based at the Head Office near Gatwick Airport. If you interested please don't hesitate to apply for the role or please give Stephen Barham a call on 01342 330558.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.