|Location: Westerham, Kent||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services, Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
Salary: up to £30,000
An experienced Recruitment Consultant / Internal Recruiter is needed for an exciting opportunity working for an established financial services company based in Kent.
Purpose of the Internal Recruiter:
You will form part of a highly talented team and responsible for the smooth running of the recruitment process from start to finish.
Benefits for the Internal Recruiter:
Competitive salary, company benefits and bonuses
Some of the main duties the Internal Recruiter will include:
* Writing and posting relevant job adverts to market;
* Evaluate different channels and sources of candidates and identify appropriate source for appropriate job;
* Screening and assessment of all applicants;
* Scheduling and coordination of interviews and meetings;
* Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification;
* Providing updates and feedback to candidates at all stages of the process;
* Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management;
* Management and execution of new hire on-boarding process including references and verification checks;
* Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company;
What you need to be the successful Internal Recruiter:
* 5+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience;
* Experience preferably with a recruitment agency and/or financial sector;
* Solid Recruitment and Job Interviewing Skills
* Proven understanding on how to source passive candidates and possess the mentality to profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and to understand their motivation;
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Recruiter to join a rapidly growing business.
You do not want to miss out so please apply asap as this vacancy will be filled quickly!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.