|Location: Leicester, Leicestershire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Construction, Highways & Highways Electricals, Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Temporary||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Job title - Internal Sales Administrator
Location - Leicester
Term - Temp (6 months)
Sales Administrator needed for a UK's leading sustainable construction business based in Leicester.
What the role entails:
* Supporting internal sales coordinators
* Raising and inputting quotations onto internal sales system (SAP)
* Managing customer purchase orders
* Running sales reports to provide supervisor with daily figures
* Continually work towards improving OTIFIC [ on time, in full, invoiced correctly] performance
* Following internal processes and procedures to ensure "best practice"
* Ensuring customer satisfaction measures are constantly exceeded
* Administrative tasks and filing
* Process of ticket blocks
What you need to be the successful sales administrator:
* Previous admin experience
* Good customer service skills
* Computer knowledge
* Able to build relationships
* Work at a fast pace under pressure whilst maintaining a professional approach
If you are interested in the job opportunity, apply now because we'll get you started immediately!