|Location: Fareham, Hampshire||Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + + Benefits (BONUS)|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Pleon|
My Client is looking for a International Compensation Manager to join them Whiteley site. As part of the International Reward Centre of Expertise (COE) this role will provide support and analytics to the regional Reward Leads regarding the cost of labour in International markets to ensure that we remain competitive and compliant. This includes, researching new and existing markets, supporting rate creation/pricing whilst understanding both competitive and statutory practice and economic status of countries.
Week 1 Mon - Thur 8.30am - 5.30pm. Fri 8.30am - 4pm
Week 2 Mon - Thur 8.30am - 5.30pm Fri day off
Lunch break 30 mins each day
Specific Job Description
- Perform the C&PM SME role in the International Reward Leadership Team and deputise for International Reward Director at GHR and COE meetings where apporpriate.
- Provide support and guidance to regional C&PM specialists and work with the Reward Leadership team to identify and support team development needs.
- Identify and Manage relationship with survey providers to ensure ability to Investigate new markets and be able to articulate and structure all cost of providing labour in that country/market
- Responsible for developing compliant and competitive compensation structures for the non US market that align with corporate philosophy
- Responsible for the governance of job codes/levels and International applicability
- Support the Regional Reward leads and Bid teams to ensure that all pricing has included accurate cost of labour and advising on impact of economic indicators
- Develop cost models for recommendations to strategically align compensation programs with local competitive pay practices and ensure compliance with regulations
- Responsible for ensuring that the design of pay structures are competitive and Tax compliant, appropriate, reviewing use of net pay structures where they apply
- Undertake frequent monitoring of Economic indicators, providing advice regarding impact to employees/business
- Develop and produce regularly metrics and country talking points to support the Regional Reward leads
- Maintain a working knowledge of current statutory requirements, taxation and labour contract agreements, which may affect compensation policies.
- Assist in the development and implementation of ad hoc projects and reports as directed
- Establish external networks and participate in appropriate events
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Experience of compensation in multiple countries
- Knowledge of Compensation and Incentive programmes design
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical, data and project management skills.
- Advanced Excel skills (competent with pivot tables and V look-ups), as well as the ability to learn systems quickly.
- Numerical or economic background
- Experience of working in a Global Matrix company
To US 3 - 4 times a year. Plus travel to Canada and Asia Pacific if possible
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HOLD SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC)
Click apply now to be considered!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.