|Location: Loudwater, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £40000 - £65000 per annum + salary advertised|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Lauren Ballam|
International Trade Manager needed for a multinational financial organisation based in Loudwater who are looking to employ an experienced International Trade Manager with an in-depth knowledge of Performance of UK Controls such as: OGEL's, OIEL's and SIEL's. As well as US Export Controls such as ITAR/EAR.
The successful International Trade Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £40,000 - £65,000 per annum
* Parking on site (free)
* Childcare Vouchers
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the International Trade Manager will include:
* To be an advocate for import/export and export control in UECSS. This role effects all aspects of UECSS and impacts all projects.
* To be an effective Export Control Manager to ensure compliance with
o UK controls SIEL, OGEL, OIEL and;
o Compliance with US export controls ITAR and EAR
* To have strong organisational skills to become a Data Manager for the correct management of intangible exports
o To host and support external audits
* To negotiate rates with Freight forwarders and couriers to get the best service for a competitive price
o To develop the export control processes within the BMS.
* To produce accurate export documentation (e.g. pro-forma invoices, Carnets, AWB's) in accordance with international law and internal process.
* To maintain accurate records, logs and files containing export documents and information, that will satisfy the scrutiny of BIS and HMRC audits
* To advise the business on import/export and export control requirements
* To work with the Commercial and Procurement team to advise on the structure of business arrangements to comply with regulations and efficient logistics
* To be a champion for Import/export and export control
* Establish and maintain a pro-active register of MoD680 applications and approvals and to work with colleagues in Marketing and Security to construct applications
* Must be eligible for Security Clearance
* Extensive UK Export Licencing experience
* F680 Application Process experience
* Knowledge of HMRC International Trade formalities
* Utilising OGEL's, OIEL's, SIEL's
* Experience of United States Export Controls (ITAR & EAR)
* Experience of letters of credit
* Understand the export control regulations regarding Military List and Dual-Use items
What you need to be the successful International Trade ManagerHP109QR
* Ability to communicate clearly and at all levels in written and oral form
* Ability to influence and be part of teams
* Administration skills
* Organisational skills
* Interpersonal skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an International Trade Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.