|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
My Fin Tech client based in the City of London is a market leader within online trading who are recruiting for an iOS Developer.
As an iOS Developer you will be working closely with the mobile development team to maintain the legacy iOS and Android apps whilst working closely with the Product team to design, build and deliver new functionality on a regular basis to the new apps.
As an iOS Developer you will be self-motivated and quality driven with a good understanding of mobile development life cycles.
iOS Developer Benefits:
- Holiday 25 days plus bank holidays. Holiday increases by 1 day per calendar year served up to 28 days.
- Private Medical Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Assurance and Income Protection
- Subsidized Gym Membership
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Salary sacrifice Pension, Childcare Voucher and Cycle to Work schemes
iOS Developer Essential Skills:
- At least 1 + Year experience working in the mobile development sector
- Experience in using GIT source control (Branching, Pull Requests, Merge and rebase)
- Design Patterns (MVVM, MVP). Must have used at least one and understand both
- Languages - Swift or Kotlin (if Java - willingness to move to Kotlin)
- Reactive Programming - RxSwift or RxJava
- Unit testing (some experience in either iOS or Android). Theoretical understanding is a must.
- At least 1 years' experience in working on apps that are published on an app store.
- Fluent in English
- Right to work in the UK
iOS Desirable Skills:
- Experience in using the Atlassian Jira Development and release management tools
- Experience in Android RxJava2, Junit
- Experience in Nimble and RxDatasources
- Proven understanding of Mobile release process.