|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £180 - £200 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Simon Kiely|
IT Administrator with ITAM experience is required by our global client.
Key activity is managing Starters/Leavers, IT Asset Management and procurement
Looking for someone that has strong administration skills, is proactive and knows when to escalate. The person needs to be organised, both personally and professionally and able to grasp complexity, and make sound decisions to obtain the correct information needed to progress their work.
* Asset management & IT procurement - Must have managed the end to end process
* Get quotes from suppliers, negotiate & place the orders
* Deployment via Ticketing system
* Manage Asset management database
* MS Active Directory - creation of accounts/disabling based on HR policy and notifications
* Mobile Phone registration
* IT ordering and Lifecycle Management within CMDB
* IT Audit support
* Key process documentation
The above involves use of a ticketing system and end-user follow up etc. Attention to detail is key.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.