|Location: Slough, Berkshire||Salary: £180 - £200 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Simon Kiely|
IT Administrator needed for an initial 6 month contract for a multinational organisation based in Slough who are looking to employ an experienced IT Administrator with an in-depth knowledge of ITAM (IT Asset Management), SAM Lifecyle (Software Asset management) and systems account administration.
In order to be the successful IT Administrator and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have expereince of the following:
* IT Asset Management (ITAM)
* Software Asset managemnt (SAM)
* Microsoft Active Directory - User creation/Removal, security groups etc, managing starters/leavers
* Microsoft Exchange - Account creation
* Use of ticket systems
* Workflow - Approvals/forms etc
* Other IT systems access requests
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a IT Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!