|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £16000 - £23000 per annum|
|Sector: Gold Group Internal Vacancies||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Iain Harris|
IT Administrator / Marketing Assistant
IT Administrator / Marketing Assistant needed to join our busy Business Support team.
The role itself has some distinct advantages for the right person looking to grow a diverse skill set and make a difference ensuring the smooth running of the sales support function.
You will be working on a variety of area's that will include: IT, Marketing, Contracts and Operations.
You will assist the Business Support Manager in achieving a number of projects across the business that are critical in helping move the business forward from behind the scenes and supporting the large sales force.
IT Administrator / Marketing Assistant Key duties, but not limited to
Business Support Responsibilities:
- Production of Sales Meetings presentations
- All contract preparation and management
- Producing information to add to the intranet i.e sales meeting notes and charts
- Facilitator of incentives and charts and management of awards and prizes
- Review of contractors out on a weekly / monthly basis - as business demands
- Assist in collation of information in regards to tenders and RFIs
- Manage Ad Response Inbox
- Manage Daxtra CVs
- Adapt maintenance
- Any Ad hoc duty or administration as the business requires on any areas of the business whether sales related, facilities management or operational.
- 1st line support for any of our systems - PC's / Adapt / Daxtra / Broadbean / Job Boards
- Set up Watchdogs
- Set up new PC's
- Take & Edit any photos for the company where appropriate.
- Maintain the company's website and keep updated.
- Maintain and update the company's intranet site including redevelopment
- Maintain the company's social media pages and provide regular posts to each one with relevant content.
- Monitor the social media KPI's.
- Help with the implementation of any company E-shot strategy
- Help with Job Ad SEO strategy
- Help with Website SEO & Content strategy
The successful IT Administrator / Marketing Assistant will ideally need a variety of skills:
- Be an advanced user of Photoshop or Fireworks and other Adobe products to produce banners and engaging graphics for marketing materials
- Strong IT Literacy & Competence with experience of setting up new PC's and troubleshooting problems
- Experience growing social media accounts (desirable but not essential)
- Have an understanding of HTML / CSS and/or Development skills including Python / PHP
- Experience in building websites would be advantageous
- Be able to work to tight deadlines to help deliver projects
- Be warm and friendly with a no job is too small attitude
- Adaptability & Resilience
- Ability to work under own direction but also follow direction provided
If you have what it takes then I am keen to speak with you, it's an exciting role with many challenges that will ultimately provide the right person with a lot of satisfaction
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.