|Location: Fareham, Hampshire, S. E. England, England||Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jack Pleon||Job Published: 7 days ago|
My Client is looking for a IT Communications Co-ordinator to join them in the Whiteley site.
Week 1 Mon - Thur 8.30am - 5.30pm. Fri 8.30am - 4pm
Week 2 Mon - Thur 8.30am - 5.30pm Fri day off
Lunch break 30 mins each day
Specific Job Description
As the key communications team member in the EUX Team you will work to ensure we are delivering a clear and consistent message to the business. Communications will include but are not limited to campaign's, major incidents, focus groups and projects. You will work closely with the project team, support team and the CDS team ensuring that our users are aware of the proactive work we do in the background to bring them the latest technology. You will have a running knowledge of the changes coming up that will impact users as well as the problems being logged by the business through support, with this knowledge you will ensure our message to the business is clear and addresses problem areas and planned improvements. You will ensure our events such as focus groups and IT days address similar issues to those we are communicating about and the message we deliver in person is aligned with our message we communicate to the business.
- Creation of Communications for the Emea region to include, Campaign's, Major Incidents, Focus groups and Projects.
- To ensure a clear consistent message is delivered to the business from all functions within IT.
- To arrange events including IT Days and focus groups and early careers
- To complete required company provided training to fulfil your role
- To keep up to date with the latest technologies utilised by the Company
- Clear and effective communicator
- Confident when dealing with customers
- Experience creating presentations
- Understanding of company communications
- Experience with Microsoft Windows
- Demonstrates a passion for customer service
- Desire to learn and progress
- Reliable, flexible and a good team player
- Experience with Slack
- Experience organising events
- Forward creative thinker
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HOLD SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC)
Click apply now to be considered!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.