|Location: Bournemouth, Dorset||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Alii Thorogood|
IT Database Coordinator
IT Database Coordinator needed for an engineering organisation based near Bournemouth who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded IT Database Coordinator that takes pride in their work with a knowledge of database and software audit tools. This is for a 12-month fixed-term contract.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the IT Database Coordinator will include:
- Collating a database of software and hardware across various business units
- Updating and maintaining the database with licensing information, and expiry dates
- Assisting with on-boarding users and roll-outs of software across the business
What experience you need to be the successful IT Database Coordinator:
- Proven experience in a similar position, monitoring and recording software/hardware within the business
- Experience working with licensing portals
- Knowledge around databases and software auditing tools
- Strong MS Excel knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
Candidates must be eligible for SC Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Database Coordinator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.