|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £16000 - £22000 per annum|
|Sector: Gold Group Internal Vacancies, IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Iain Harris|
IT Graduate / Junior IT Support
IT Graduate / Junior IT Support needed to join our busy Business Support team as soon as possible.
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, moving up to 25 days.
- Competitive Salary
- Buzzing & fun environment
- Diverse & unique role
The IT Graduate / Junior IT Support role itself has some distinct advantages for the right person looking to grow a diverse skill set and make a difference ensuring the smooth running of the sales support function.
You will be working on a variety of area's that will include: IT, Marketing, Contracts and Operations.
You will assist the Business Support Manager in achieving a number of projects across the business that are critical in helping move the business forward from behind the scenes and supporting the large sales force.
IT Graduate / Junior IT Support Key duties, but not limited to
- 1st line support for any of our systems - PC's / Adapt / Daxtra / Broadbean / Job Boards
- Set up Watchdogs
- Set up new PC's
Business Support Responsibilities
- Contract preparation and management
- Producing information to add to the intranet i.e sales meeting notes and charts
- Manage Ad Response Inbox
- Manage Daxtra CVs
- Adapt maintenance
- Any Ad hoc duty or administration as the business requires on any areas of the business whether sales related, facilities management or operational.
- Maintain the company's website and keep updated.
- Maintain and update the company's intranet site including redevelopment
- Help with Job Ad SEO strategy
- Help with Website SEO & Content strategy
The successful IT Graduate / Junior IT Support will ideally need a variety of skills:
- Be an advanced user of Photoshop or Fireworks and other Adobe products to produce banners and engaging graphics for marketing materials
- Strong IT Literacy & Competence with experience of setting up new PC's and troubleshooting problems
- Experience growing social media accounts (desirable but not essential)
- Have an understanding of HTML / CSS and /or Development skills including Python / PHP
- Experience in building websites would be advantageous including working with Wordpress & Joomla (desirable but not essential)
- Be able to work to tight deadlines to help deliver projects
- Be warm and friendly with a no job is too small attitude
- Adaptability / Resilience & Resourceful
- Ability to work under own direction but also follow direction provided
If you have what it takes to become our IT Graduate / Junior IT Support then I am keen to speak with you, it's an exciting role with many challenges that will ultimately provide the right person with a lot of satisfaction
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.