|Location: Maidstone, Kent||Salary: £300 - £320 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Simon Kiely|
IT Infrastructure Engineer
IT Infrastructure Engineer is required by our client based near Maidstone, Kent, who are looking to employ an experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008R2, 2012R2, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory and Group Policy, VMware 6.1, ESX Hosts and configuration, Office 365.
As the IT Infrastructure Engineer you will provide a mix of 2nd & 3rd line Desktop & Network support for up to 500 users.
Essential knowledge & Skills:
- Solid understand of Microsoft Server 2008R2, 2012R2,
- DHCP, DNS, Active Directory and Group Policy
- VMware 6.1, ESX Hosts and configuration.
- Network management experience
- Netapp Storage Manager
- Exchange Management Console
- Office 365 Hosted Exchange (Azure)
- Checkpoint Firewall administration
- Citrix published Apps using Xenapp (application packaging)
- VoIP Telephone systems
- Skype for Business
- Microsoft MDT, WSUS.
- Print servers, MFD's Desktop Printing.
- Microsoft Licensing models.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a an IT Infrastructure Engineer. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!