|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus, Pension|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
IT Infrastructure Manager
Crawley, West Sussex
IT Infrastructure Manager needed for our client based in Crawley, West Sussex, who are looking to employ an experienced IT Infrastructure Manager with an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft network environments, Cloud (Azure or AWS), VPN, LAN, WAN, Firewalls, Office 365, & ITIL
The successful IT Infrastructure Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Annual bonus
* Pension Plan
Some of the main duties of the IT Infrastructure Manager will include:
* To deliver and manage the IT infrastructure for data, voice and security systems
* To manage in-house support resource to improve service levels, providing hands on technical expertise when required
* Manage external support partners to improve service levels, providing regular reports against KPI's and costs
* Develop and understand the IT requirements of all departments and the company as a whole
* Manage the network and infrastructure to ensure that the environment is securely protected and patched.
* Create and maintain security policy documentation including user guides and ensure regular reviews are undertaken to identify security risks.
* Maintain comprehensive records and documentation for the configuration of the IT infrastructure.
* Maintain, develop and contribute to IT security standards and controls
In order to be the successful IT Infrastructure Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Extensive experience Microsoft networked environments
* Experience of managing cloud environments (Azure OR AWS)
* Experience of introducing technology changes effectively
* Experience of establishing, monitoring and ensuring adherence to policies and procedures
* Experience of managing external suppliers or subject matter experts
* Understanding and appreciation of current, new and emerging technologies
* Experience of managing multiple projects
* Experience of effectively supervising staff
* Knowledge of network security, hardening network equipment and vulnerability scans
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a IT Infrastructure Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.