|Location: Hampshire, England||Salary: £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
IT Project Co-ordinator
Based in Whiteley - up to £35,000 Per Annum - Permanent Position
Our client, a leading specialist within the Defence sector, have currently got a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and driven IT Project Co-ordinator to join their rapidly growing and innovative team within the IT Department.
To the successful IT Project Co-ordinator this position offers:
- A competitive salary of up to £35,000 based on experience
- A performance based bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- A 975 working pattern (every other Friday off)
- A contribution pension scheme
Job Responsibilities for the IT project Co-ordinator include:
- Managing delivery activities
- Developing and negotiating solutions to complex problems
- Customer and stakeholder management
- Contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques, business and standards to enhance the business
- Consistently meet customer standards
- Providing advice to senior management
- Proven track record in programme delivery
- Prince2 qualified (or equivalent) with experience of operating in Prince2 management environments
- strong track record in the planning and delivery of challenging projects against tight timelines
- subcontract management experience
- A track record in strong internal relationships
- Relevant Experience
- Relevant qualifications
The successful IT Project Co-ordinator must be able to obtain SC clearance and must also hold a valid British Passport.
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the skill set required then please don't hesitate to apply today!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.