|Location: Bootle, Merseyside||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
IT Service Desk (ITIL)
**Attractive Salary with great wealth benefits**
IT Service Desk engineer (ITIL) required for a large national Telecomms contractor who are looking for an experienced IT Service Desk engineer with knowledge of the IT industry, ITIL and Windows Server OS 2008 and 2012.
If you have experience working on a busy service desk and are keen to learn and develop your Service desk experience, I would like to hear from you!
What the role involves
Some of the main duties of the IT Service Desk (ITIL) role include:
- Providing general 1st/ 2nd Line technical support - the first point of contact for the IT requests and incidents
- Be part of a technical service desk engineer team providing a high-quality customer focused service
- Be responsible to stick to the ITIL problem management policy and ensuring CI's are linked and accurate
- Monitor OOH, provide statistics and ensure OOH have the support information to provide 1st line support
- Be responsible for the data quality held within the service management system
- Provide end user guides and documentation
- Work closely with the customer base streamline services in line with ITIL
- Attend health and safety, ITIL, risk assessment training courses.
IT Service Desk Engineer (ITIL) key skills and experience
In order to be the successful IT Service Desk Engineer (ITIL) and be a part of this great opportunity you'll need to have the following:
- Windows Server operational systems 2008 and 2012
- Understanding of Exchange, SharePoint and Active Directory
- Experience of being in a service level driven environment
- Strong customer facing and over the phone experience
- Troubleshooting, problem-solving and technical skills background using different diagnostic tools
- Clean driving licence
- Undertake security clearance checks
This really is a great opportunity for a IT Service Desk (ITIL) to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out.
Please contact Paul: 01342 330577