|Location: Slough, Berkshire||Salary: £200 - £240 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Simon Kiely|
IT Service Desk Lead/Manager
IT Service Desk lead/Manager is needed for our client based in Slough, Berkshire, who are looking to employ an experienced IT Service Desk lead/Manager with an in-depth knowledge of managing a high performing IT Service Desk function, ticketing systems, Office 365, MS Active Directory and ITIL.
What the role of IT Service Desk lead/Manager entails:
- Ticket Management - progress updates, delivery and escalation
- Liaise with Tech Admin function for timely IT hardware and Software provisioning.
- Maintain PC inventory
- Maintain escalation procedures for planned and un-planned outages
- To perform gap analysis activities e.g. Service levels, fix rates, resource levels/skill sets, reliance on 3rd parties, and knowledge gap/training requirements.
- Support monthly reporting requirements.
- Drive the development toolsets to provide efficiencies e.g.
- self-service strategy
- practical and effective learning
In order to be the successful IT Service Desk lead/Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Ticketing systems
* Experience of O365 Adoption within IT
* Management information reporting tools
* Microsoft Active Directory Administration
* Change & Release Management
* Configuration Management
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Service Desk lead/Manager. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.