|Location: Hook, Hampshire||Salary: £22000 - £24453 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Amar Jawaid|
Post Type: Full time, Permanent (Education Sector)
Pay & holiday: £22,000 - £24,453 per annum, plus 28 days holiday entitlement and bank holidays
My client seeks to appoint someone who wishes to progress within IT as a career aspiration. The role includes some evening and weekend work. The successful candidate will need to be available for these events as part of this role. Flexibility and availability are important to ensure the function of the role is delivered.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical support as required by the IT Manager and Team.
- Maintain A/V Equipment to a very high standard for continuous use.
- Attend/support events and Functions and liaise with the Organisers.
- Ordering, receiving, stock checking and distributing stationery and resources
Qualifications, skill and experience:
- Further education A2's, AVCEs, National Diplomas and Key Skills or similar externally recognised relevant IT certification.
- Proficient ICT skills/abilities; to be self-sufficient in delivery of duties, including use of database and familiarity with Microsoft Windows/Office 365
- Experience and knowledge of working with a range of Technological Audio/Visual equipment.
- Able to deal with highly mobile role around the College site, with some light manual demands to the role
My client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful applicant will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check and references.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.