|Location: Slough, Berkshire||Salary: Up to £200 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Simon Kiely|
IT Support Technician / Engineer
IT Support Technician needed for a leading organisation based in Slough, Berkshire, who are looking to employ an experienced IT Support Technician / engineer with an in-depth knowledge of Windows 7 / 10, Office 365, Active Directory, MS Exchange, SCCM, and Mobile Device Management.
In order to be the successful Systems Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
5 yrs + IT experience and score a 7 out 10 or more for most of the below:
* Windows 7 / 10 - Profiles, security, registry changes, error message analysis/resolving
* O365 - Mail
* MS Office Apps - Frequent user of and able to give advanced support/guidance
* Active Directory - Navigation, use of Security Groups ,GPOs
* MS Exchange - Mailbox creation, mail forwarding, delegate, shared mailboxes
* Client VPN
* Skype for Business & Enterprise Voice
* MS IE and Edge
* SCCM - Remote Control, Software Centre, PC build
* Understanding of what is meant by Proxy, Firewall, Switch, DNS Mac Address lock down
* Web Meeting and Video Conference support - devices, troubleshooting etc.
* IT Security - PC level, tools & policies
* Mobile Device Management - Platform used, registering/de-activating accounts - iPhone and Android
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Support Technician / Engineer. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!