|Location: Helensburgh, Argyll & Bute||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence, IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Job Title: IT Systems Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Package
Key Skills: IT Systems, Engineer, Microsoft Exchange, VMWare 6.5, Active Directory, Network Design, SAN Storage, Architecture
An experienced IT Systems Engineer is required to play a key role within the Systems Engineering function providing specialist support services within the business.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an IT Systems Engineer?
- Provide support to the System Architect
- Design and help implement enterprise solutions
- Writing and reviewing of project documentation
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
What are we looking for in our next IT Systems Engineer?
- Degree Educated in a STEM Discipline, ideally within IT Engineering
- Possess prior experience in an IT Systems Engineering role or similar
- Have knowledge across a range of IT technologies and skills inclusive of:
- Microsoft Exchange
- VMWare 6.5 or higher
- Active Directory
- Network Design
- SAN Storage
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next IT Systems Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next IT Systems Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy