|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: Up to £22000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence, IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
IT Technician needed - Permanent - Based in Greenford - Up to £22,000 per annum
Currently I am recruiting for an IT Technician to join my client who are a major defence company based in Bedfordshire.
This is a Fantastic and rare opportunity for the IT Technician to take the next step of their career at one of the world's largest and most successful Defence companies.
The successful IT Technician with gain the following benefit package:
- 25 days holiday
- pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
- Health Care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sickness and accident plan
Some of the main duties of the successful IT Technician will include:
- Provide a consistently high quality and professional customer service to the Ultra Business in all areas of IT.
- Deliver 1st to 2nd Line Support to the business and infrastructure across multiple sites, providing escalation, where required, to senior team members.
- Resolving service desk issues by communicating with end users to ensure that requests are closed in a timely fashion in line with the IT SLA.
- Provide support on standard devices such as standard desktop, tablets, phones and devices.
- Provide technical and functional support on standard applications and software and support for all products/ equipment on the current approved list.
- Installing authorised software to laptops and desktops.
- Supporting devices and users on a Windows network comprising of Windows PC's and laptops, Active Directory and Exchange.
- Deploy PCs and devices to users and provide maintenance when required to ensure continuity of day to day business.
- Proactively maintain the asset management database to ensure that records are up to date and reliable when needed for auditing.
- Produce and maintain concise documentation on systems and procedures for the benefit of the IT team.
- This role covers support requirements for both the Restricted and Secret networks.
- Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual.
Required Skills for the successful IT Technician:
- Windows Client OS's & Applications (Win 7 - Win 10 / Office etc.)
- Basic Active Directory administration
- Basic MS Exchange 2010 - 2016 administration
- Desktop and Laptop hardware
- Asset Management
To be considered for this role you must be eligible for Security Clearance
If you are interested please apply today!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.