|Location: Havant, Hampshire||Salary: £18 - £22 per hour|
|Sector: Defence, IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Aaron Stone|
Support Analyst required to join one of the worlds largest defence companies as part of their IT team. They're a leading provider of systems engineering, software development and complex programme management for global security, cyber, civil and commercial markets. The Support Analyst will be required to monitor, measure, review and report performance through data gathering from multiple systems and 3rd party reports. They will act as a point of contact for all enquiries related to Service Level Management. As well as the the creation and presentation of management information for service reviews and critical decision making.
On offer is an initial 6 month contract with a high likelihood of extension and a competitive hourly rate up to £22/hour depending on experience.
Duties / Responsibilities of the Support Analyst include:
- Create and provide Service level reports
- Administration and Configuration of SLA tools and Service Level Reports
- Generate Management Information as required
- Assessment and review of Incidents to ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements
- Collate and provide analysis of all Service Level performance for internal and external support teams
- Identify, suggest and create Key Performance Indicators to enhance Management information
- Produce and review documentation relevant to Service Level Management
- Provide trend analysis to support the forecasting of infrastructure requirements and service provision
- Produce and maintain process documents and work instructions relevant to Service Level Administration
Required skillset of the Support Analyst:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel is a MUST
- Ability to research and analyse data from multiple source systems
- ITIL Foundation
- Good Understanding of IT Service Management methodolgies and standards
- Experience of IT Service Management tools (Remedy, Service Now, Hornbill)
- Ability to prioritise task and work under pressure.
- Eligible for SC clearance
- ITIL Service Level Management practitioner
- Ability to create VBA scripts
- Working knowledge of ISO 20000
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.