|Location: Gatwick, West Sussex||Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Job Title: ITS Administrator
Salary: £18000 - £20000
Role and responsibilities for the ITS Administrator:
- Primary responsibility for maintaining the Office Reception, face to face with Suppliers, Clients, Customers and Visitors to the ITS Office at Gatwick.
- To welcome visitors to Gatwick ensuring they are signed in and out.
- To order stationery and deal with resulting administration
- To deal with designated administration tasks.
- Order stationery and furniture for Gatwick site
- Maintain Connex data
- Switchboard Operations
- Maintain and update telephone lists
- Keep reception tidy
- Book couriers and take delivery of incoming parcels
- Book hotel accommodation and associated items for appropriate staff
- Liaise with cleaning staff
- Deliver telephone training
- Produce monthly and ad-hoc reports
- Assist with HR administration tasks
- Co-ordinate security system and associated administration.
- Apply for references for all new starters
- Log staff appraisal forms
- Add new opportunities and orders to CRM database
- Input labour and plant returns to cost capture system (LISA)
General Safety Responsibilities:
- The job holder must be committed to the Company's General Safety Policy statement and the
- Company's safety programme and be aware of his/her contribution to the programme, including requirement to monitor safety performance and compliance with the systems established to assist in maintaining high safety standards.
- The jobholder must be familiar with the safety legislation that is relevant to his/her post and comply with the necessary statutory requirements. These will include the Health & Safety at
- Work Act.
The ITS Administrator will agree:
- To comply with all safety related rules, policies, directives and procedures.
- To take reasonable care of oneself and of other people who may be affected by one's actions and omissions at work.
Required Skills and Knowledge for the ITS Administrator:
- Experience on Highway infrastructure and Transportation systems.
- An understanding of safety legislation and corporate safety procedures.
- Effective communication skills.
- Computer literate, Excel, Word. Microsoft Project Office Administration
- Willingness to develop in all areas.
- Well organised with good time management.
- Must have a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to develop an understanding of the activities of the department and of the Company.
If you are interested, please get in touch as they will get you started ASAP.