|Location: Havant, Hampshire||Salary: £40 - £50 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Davies|
Java Developer needed for a globally-recognised Defence organisation baseed in Havant who are looking to employ an experienced Java Developer with an in-depth knowledge of Java design and development.
The successful Java Developer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will you will receive a very competiotive rate of pay: £40 - £50 per hour.
Some of the main duties of the Java Developer will include:
* Convert requirements into appropriate software design, documented in adherence to relevant standards.
* Produce code that satisfies the needs of the requirements and design documentation.
* Ensuring code reviews are carried out for the code developed as well as participating in reviews of other developers' code.
* To produce the required documentation for in-house applications, such as User Guides, Design Documents, Scripting Guides.
* To interact and provide technical assistance with the Systems Engineering department regarding the implementation of new functionality and Change Requests.
* To produce Configuration Management documentation such as Software Version Description Documents.
* Develop software and relevant user interface presentations in accordance with agreed design with consideration for usability, software quality and future maintenance.
* Identifying improvements to processes and procedures to save cost and/or schedule.
What you need to be the successful Java Developer:
In order to be the successful Java Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have experience and knowledge of the following:
* Java 2 Enterprise Platform (J2EE) design and development
* Agile methodologies e.g. Scrum
* Experience of Jira or similar
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Java Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.