|Location: Norwich, Norfolk||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
The successful Java Developer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
* 20 day's holiday
* Life Cover
* Free Car parking
Some of the main duties of the Java Developer will include:
* Develop, maintain and support Java web application and related java applications.
* End user and internal staff admin J2EE web applications
* Associated command line java applications using apache camel
* Develop user requirement and specification documents.
* Develop software inline with specifications.
* Develop to house standards, within agreed timescales.
* Provide ongoing support for applications.
* Take part in the out of hours support rota.
In order to be the successful Java Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* At least 3 years experience developing Java web applications.
* Load testing to establish at which point components will fail, Soak Testing to demonstrate that applications don't contain memory and resource leaks.
* Use of automatic regression and unit testing tools such as JUnit, HTTPUnit and Selenium and continuous build integration.
* A solid understanding of the Java programming language. (JDK 8+)
* Use of Java for server side web applications, server side batch processes.
* SQL for data definition and manipulation.
* Experience of the Spring framework.
* Experience of a modern application server, preferably JBoss or Wildfly.
* Experience of GIT version control.
* Experience of Maven for dependency management and building.
* Experience with an ORM framework
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Java Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!