|Location: Amsterdam, North Holland||Salary: €450 - €500 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
JAVA Developer urgently required to work with a rapid growth consultancy on applications development for a Fintech in Amsterdam.
Candidates should have;
- Significant experience with Java (version 8).
- Experience in building web services using REST, Swagger, AWS.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban).
- Knowledge of any CI/CD tools (Jenkins or Bamboo or similar).
- Experience with GIT (GitLab or Bitbucket).
- Experience with SQL and Oracle.
- Knowledge of Spring or SpringBoot.
- Knowledge of unit testing. Knowledge of test automation tools and BDD is a plus.
- Knowledge of caching mechanisms and message queues.
- Good knowledge of Linux (RedHat 7).
- Experience working in a DevOps environment is considered an advantage.
- Experience in the financial industry and/or e-commerce business is an advantage.
- Experience with JS unit testing;
- Experience with Typescript;
- Experience with CSS-in-JS approach;
- Experience with Selenium test;
- Experience with Maven;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.