Back End Java Developer using open source and cloud technologies to create a service-led solution with an integration layer to a legacy technology stack. We work in an Agile environment using Scrum
You will deliver a bi-directional interface between two systems.
Reviewing the viability of the existing one-way interface
Using knowledge and experience of both traditional and modern interfaces to come up with the optimal solution
Developing, deploying and ensuring the integrity of a microservice to transfer data to and from the MySQL database;
Documenting systems integration aspects, versioning and design with service evolution in mind;
Potential development of a user interface (as directed by the outputs from the Business Analyst discovery work).
Scrum Master, Service Managers (Product Owners) and Team (incl. BAs, UI/UX, Test Lead, Front End and Full Stack Developers, Ops)
- Have considerable experience in testing systems
- Have Linux, Docker, Cloud platforms
- Have Java 8-11, Maven, Gradle, Spring/Spring Boot
- Have Junit, Mockito
- Have MySQL, NoSQL
- Practices Agile principles
- Have experience in Messaging systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- JIRA and Confluence experience
- Knowledge of web services/REST, microservices
- Teaching, knowledge transfer and pair-programming
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.