|Location: Gatwick, West Sussex||Salary: £350 - £450 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Short term project to rapidly build and deploy a View My Quote application that will provide a way for prospective customers to view their quotes online in an easy to use web application.
Working with the following proposed tech stack
- AWS Lambda
- js & Handlebars
- Utilising Serverless technologies
- Bootstrap 4, jQuery and your usual dash of HTML / CSS / and JS (ES6)
Your day to day will consist of:-
- Building the solutions in a manner that enables technical teams to work in an efficient manner
- To adhere to standards and approaches throughout as defined by the development team
- To write clean, structured, maintainable and well documented code
- To deliver code which is well-tested and consistently error free
Day to day Task Management
- To review your task progress and be able to provide written or verbal feedback about your task status
Communication and problem solving
- To handle development issues as quickly and efficiently as possible with an appropriate resolution
- To make sure estimates take into account all possible risks and contain the options to mitigate the risks
- Strong problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, with solutions delivered to a high quality.
- Be bright, enthusiastic and focused to contribute with the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Dedicated, hard-working and team player, but also able to work independently.
- Have excellent communications and client facing skills
Who We Are Looking For
- Experience of Github or similar version control such as SVN / CVS
- Broad understanding Industry Accepted Best Practices and Tools
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.