|Location: Bristol||Salary: £45000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Donovan|
- Detailed knowledge of UI testing
- Deep understanding of fundamental browser technologies like HTTP, SSL, TCP, DNS, Cookies, Etag, Char encoding, DOM, JSON, REST, AJAX
- Responsive Web Design (desktop and mobile)
- HTML5, CSS3, JS MVC Frameworks
- Any of: Backbone, Angular, Ember, React
- Web build pipeline: grunt, gulp, bower, npm, require, web pack, jslint, jshint, maven, nant, etc.
- CSS pre-processors: LESS, SASS, Compass
- Headless testing: Selenium, Protractor
- Graphic design skills, designing look and feel, ensuring consistency
A STRONG LOOKING PORTFOLIO OR LINKS TO YOUR WORK WILL HELP!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.