|Location: West Malling, Kent||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
- competitive Salary of £45,000-£50,000
- * 20d annual leave + public holidays;
- * Group Pension scheme includes matched company contribution,
- * up to 5% employee contribution;
- * option for gym membership subsidy;
- * childcare vouchers (if applicable),
- * free parking on site
- * travel expenses covered when working in the other offices
* Design, develop, and document new features for the applications.
* Apply good software design and development practices in daily activities.
* Collaborate with other developers throughout the development process.
* Rapidly prototype web applications to showcase new concepts and ideas.
* Keep up to date with development practices.
* Assist in all phases of the development cycle from design/research to documentation and testing.
* Assist with maintenance and monitoring of GIS server architecture.
* Experience developing using OpenLayers, leaflet or other front end GIS tools.
* Proficiency with additional front-end development technologies such as HTML, DOM, CSS, event model, and cross-browser development.
* Experience with AJAX, JSON, REST.
* Experience with json, Web Map Services (WMS), Web Feature Services (WFS), and GeoRSS feeds.
* Ability to work independently and in groups to effectively participate in the software development life cycle.
* Excellent problem-solving, verbal and written communication, design, development, and debugging skills.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.