|Location: Gloucester||Salary: £45000 - £65000 per annum + Good Pension + 28 days holiday|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Donovan|
Fantastic opportunity to join a team in a pivotal role where you can grow your career based around AngularJS.
* Working using Agile methodologies
* Provide technical and business applications support
* Investigate business requirements in order to identify appropriate and effective applications solutions
* Provide specialist technical advice on the suitability and feasibility of proposed application based solutions
* Design and develop application solutions to meet the specific needs of the Generation business
* Perform and/or support System Testing, resolving defects as identified
* Perform and/or support Build and Release Management activities in support of application changes
* Mentoring a team of 3 - 4 other Developers around AngularJS
* Agile environment
* Microsoft Sharepoint: Sharepoint Server 2010 and 2016 application development and support, Sharepoint Designer
* Oracle APEX Applications: PL/SQL; Oracle APEX Version 4 and 5
* In addition to the above an understanding of integration with the Microsoft suite of products would be advantageous.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent or able to demonstrate significant experience in the energy or relevant sector
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.